Automated warehouses for pallets are designed and installed in an independent warehouse or a self-supporting warehouse structure with a height of up to 45 meters. That makes the level of space use extremely high. The positions for placing pallets, lattice boxes and separate bearing systems can withstand loads up to 8 tons. These warehouses are suitable for almost all types of goods and can be used in standard temperature storage rooms and deep-freeze chambers (up to -35 ° C).
- Reduces the time for loading and unloading goods;
- High performance;
- Optimize space and increased storage capacity.
- Low risk of accidents;
- Reduce damage to the shelving system.
- Higher control of stored goods and flows.
- Reduction of operator risks.
- Better inventory management.
- Eliminate errors.
- Automated operations (24/7)